Accounting & Contract Specialist, Finland
Are you looking for a job that challenges you, motivates you, and allows you to become a better version of yourself every day? Then look no further! Frosmo is growing and is actively seeking talented people to join our international team.
Frosmo is a Finnish software company based in Helsinki with offices in Poland, Spain, UK, and Sweden. It operates in the Digital Experience Management and offers companies the platform to manage and develop their front end on top of any content management system, ecommerce platform, and marketing stack. Frosmo allows companies to adopt artificial intelligence models and bypass complicated deployment and data collection systems.
Frosmo software enables anyone to create superior digital experiences. And to support this vision and Frosmo’s continued success, we are looking for an Accounting & Contract Specialist.
Who we think will succeed in this role:
You are driven by your desire to help Frosmo’s business stakeholders reach their business goals. You are in your element in well-defined processes preparing calculations and reports, using accounting software, and writing technical documents in English. You value teamwork and continuous learning.
- Preparing monthly main accounting and balance sheet specifications
- Overall responsibility for the contracts to invoicing process
- Preparing sales contracts together with the sales team & CFO
- Maintaining agreement details and monthly invoicing runs in Oracle NetSuite
- Sales reporting with reporting software (Domo)
- Monthly sales bonus calculations
This is what we’re looking for in our ideal candidate:
- 3 – 5 years experience in accounting and/or contract management
- Business-level written English language skills
- Finnish language skills
- Excellent MS Excel / Word or Google Sheets / Docs skills
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in business or accounting
Additional desirable skills would include:
- Experience related to sales contracts
- Experience in technical writing
- Experience in preparing annual financial statements
We offer you an amazing opportunity to:
- Make an impact in a fast growing international technology company
- Be a valued and crucial part of Frosmo’s growth adventure
- Collaborate with super fun and talented colleagues in a friendly and caring atmosphere
- Grow as a professional within a culture that recognizes values such as: be yourself together, always aim higher, and learn, change and challenge
If this sounds like you and you want to join our expanding and exciting company on our journey to digitize commerce, apply as soon as possible. We’ll review applications as we receive them and interviews of potential candidates will begin right away so make sure you are first in line! For more information, contact HR Specialist Rosita Wakkola: rosita.wakkola(at)frosmo.com.