Customer Success Manager
Are you looking for a job that challenges you, motivates you, and allows you to become a better version of yourself every day? Then look no further! Frosmo is actively seeking talented people to join our international team.
Frosmo is the most versatile personalization software empowering digital businesses that aim for a competitive advantage and unique brand expression by creating unique visitor journeys through dynamic content, recommendations, and AI.
To support Frosmo’s continued success, we are looking for a Customer Success Manager in Helsinki.
Who we think will succeed in this role:
Your focus is on world-class customer success and everything you do is driven by a desire to help the customer to reach their business goals. Your attention and dedication ensure that you deliver what you promise on time consistently and in high quality. You are interested in technology and ecommerce and you stay up to date on the latest developments.
You know that interpreting data and identifying trends helps drive decision-making and you’re comfortable using analytics tools. With strong business acumen and commercial awareness, you are still eager to continually learn and develop your skills. Working in an ever-changing environment feels inspiring to you.
- Long-term management and development of customer accounts
- Strategic ecommerce and personalization consultation
- Facilitation of workshops
- Development of customer satisfaction and profitability
- Leading and supporting the customer team/s that consist of Technical Project Managers and Web Developers
- Software and professional services upselling, closing deals and working with contracts
What we’re looking for in our ideal candidate:
- Around 3+ years of experience in managing multiple customer accounts, ideally in an ecommerce or digital environment
- Experience working with C-level executives
- Understanding of agile methodologies
- Interest towards web technologies and software systems
- Good understanding of effective marketing strategies
- Efficient time management and solid negotiation skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Business-level English and Finnish skills, both written and spoken
- BA or MA degree in business or technology
Additional desirable skills would include:
- Knowledge of the ecommerce tech landscape
- Software industry knowledge
- Development of UX and personalization
- Experience with using a platform-based solution
- Google Analytics Individual Certificate or similar
We offer you an amazing opportunity to:
- Make an impact in a growing international technology company
- Be a valued and crucial part of Frosmo’s growth adventure
- Collaborate with super fun and talented colleagues in a friendly and caring atmosphere
- Grow as a professional within a culture that recognizes values such as: be yourself together, always aim higher, and learn, change and challenge
If this sounds like you and you want to join our expanding and exciting company on our journey to digitize commerce, apply as soon as possible. We’ll review applications as we receive them and interviews of potential candidates will begin right away so make sure you are first in the line! For more information, contact CCO Markku Mantere markku.mantere(at)frosmo.com