Product Software Developer
We’re looking for an experienced software developer to join our Product Team, an international band of code-loving wizards in charge of developing Frosmo’s website personalization platform.
tl;dr – What’s in it for you
- Work fully remotely from anywhere in Finland.
- Help build a SaaS platform that sports an international customer base and a lot of data to do cool stuff with.
- Work with an experienced team of senior software developers, including our ancient CTO, who’ve been coding together for over 5 years now.
- Join a start-up-minded company with a flat organizational structure and nimble ways of working.
- Enjoy a competitive salary.
As a member of the Product Team, you will not only build our personalization software but also help chart the course of its future development, from planning new features to selecting new technologies to adopt.
Based on your interests and experience, you will work on a range of services we provide to our customers:
- Frosmo Control Panel, the main user interface that customers use to customize and monitor their websites
- High-availability APIs implemented in Go for communicating with customer websites
- REST API for accessing and managing the core functionalities and data of the platform
This is our tech stack:
- Back end: Go, Node.js, PHP, Python
- Databases: MySQL, Redis, Elasticsearch
- Stream processing: Apache Kafka, NATS
- Clustering and virtualization: Kubernetes, Helm
- Hosting services: AWS, Hetzner Online
What we expect from you:
- Respect for team spirit: “Be yourself together”
- Good communication skills and a (relatively good) sense of humor
- Experience in server-side software development (either by using cloud services or by writing server-side code)
- Interest in service-oriented architectures (SOA) and microservices
If you really want to impress us, you also have:
- An analytical mindset
- Experience in web service development using REST APIs
- Experience in DevOps and using Kubernetes
- Experience in building scalable, highly concurrent real-time web services
- Interest in website personalization and optimization
- Good understanding of machine learning concepts
We’ll review applications as we receive them so make sure you are first in line! The job starts as soon as possible. For more information, contact Chief R&D Officer, Henry Nyberg: henry.nyberg(at)frosmo.com.
Frosmo empowers digital businesses with cutting-edge customer journey personalization via the Frosmo Platform. Our core strengths include AI-driven product and content recommendations, and multichannel service delivery through APIs.