FROSMO is a Finnish software company based in Helsinki with offices in Poland, Spain, the UK, Turkey and Sweden. Our software (conveniently called ‘Frosmo’) is the world’s first UI development software that fully understands how to utilize single tag development and the immense capabilities of modern browsers.
Our clients are in the top 100 brands of Europe and Asia in retail, travel, banking, insurance and consumer products. They are achieving unprecedented freedom, speed and cost-efficiency in developing unique experiences for their online customers, thanks to our software. Our 100 employees are from 40 different countries, all aligned by our technical vigor and passion for changing the web. We have come together from all around the world and have built a work culture that recognizes complete equality, making each one of us a key person in the company’s development.
This is what you’ll be doing:
- Proactively create and present new ideas
- Innovate , test, and everything in between (full development process)
- Create clear documentation on the projects you are working on
- Work closely with your Project Manager to help them find the best technical solutions for the customers’ online businesses using FROSMO’s software
- Study, learn and challenge yourself
This is what we’re looking for:
- Experience with other languages e.g. PHP, Go, Python etc.
- Excellent at VanillaJS, Jasmine, PhantomJS, Mustache templates and jQuery
- Strong DOM (Document Object Model) and browser behavior knowledge
- Good understanding of Promises, functional programming, object-oriented programming, closures
- Knowledge of SQL and relational databases
- Fluent in English (the official FROSMO language)
- Diverse and challenging projects (you’ll never be bored again)
- Brilliant cohesive team spirit, likely the best place to learn you will find
- Location in the heart of Helsinki (we can see the main train station from our window)
- Competitive salary with excellent benefits
Ready? Set? Please apply here with your English CV. Talk to you soon!