Talent Attraction Specialist, Finland
Are you looking for a job that challenges you, motivates you, and allows you to become a better version of yourself every day? Then look no further! Frosmo is growing and is actively seeking talented people to join our international team.
Frosmo is the most versatile personalization software empowering modern digital businesses that aim for a competitive advantage and unique brand expression by creating unique visitor journeys through dynamic content, recommendations, and AI.
To support Frosmo’s continued success, we’re looking for a Talent Attraction Specialist in Finland. The position will be a temporary substitute until the end of 2020 but with a possibility to extend for a longer period.
Are you an inspiring and skilled HR talent who demonstrates a positive can-do attitude? Is finding the best possible talents your passion with a proven track record in recruiting talent in software or IT business? Can you perform other HR tasks as well? If this is you, join us to develop world-class HR services and create a culture that enables growth and happiness at work.
What you’ll do:
- Manage all aspects of recruitment from start to finish: sourcing, screening, interviewing, and job offering all done in clear, consistent, and effective communication with the candidates
- Manage recruitment suppliers and processes
- Take an active role in employer branding with marketing
- Partake and support in HR functions or projects based on your skills and interest. These could include:
- Provide HR advice and support for the employees
- Support managers in HR-related processes
- Coordinate payroll activities
- Participate in the development or execution of HR practices (talent & performance management, wellbeing programs etc.)
What we’re looking for in our ideal candidate:
- Strong experience in handling several recruitment processes at the same time, with a focus on the developer, project manager, and sales roles preferably in an international environment
- Ability to handle several operational skills yet with an ambition to take on responsibility and new challenges
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Energetic and proactive personality
- Excellent written and verbal Finnish and English language skills
- Ability to work with great precision and attention to details but can also see the bigger picture
- Independent, yet cooperative working-style with a strong can-do attitude
We offer you an amazing opportunity to:
- Make an impact in a growing international technology company
- Be a valued and crucial part of Frosmo’s growth adventure
- Collaborate with super fun and talented colleagues in a friendly and caring atmosphere
- Grow as an HR professional within a culture that recognizes values such as: be yourself together, always aim higher, and learn, change and challenge
If this sounds like you and you want to join our expanding and exciting company on our journey to digitize commerce, apply as soon as possible. We’ll review applications as we receive them and interviews of potential candidates will begin right away, so make sure you are first in the line!
For more information, contact HR Specialist (currently in the role) Rosita Wakkola: rosita.wakkola(at)frosmo.com or Chief People and Culture Officer Marjo Kivistö marjo.kivisto(at)frosmo.com.