Technical Project Manager, FinlandAre you looking for a job that challenges you, motivates you, and allows you to become a better version of yourself every day? Then look no further! Frosmo is growing and is actively seeking talented people to join our international team.
Frosmo is the most versatile personalization software empowering modern marketing teams that aim for a competitive advantage and unique brand expression by creating unique visitor journeys through dynamic content, recommendations, and AI.
To support Frosmo’s continued success, we are looking for a new Frosmonaut to join our Customer Success Unit as a Technical Project Manager.
Based in Helsinki, you’ll have a pivotal role as the interface between customers and Frosmo developer teams. You‘ll develop cutting-edge front-end solutions and personalized customer journeys for ecommerce together with your team. You’ll also offer technical support during the sales and customer support process. You’re passionate about technology and you’re excited to design and develop great ecommerce experiences.
Communicating both in Finnish and in English is natural to you. With excellent communication skills, you can discuss complex concepts with developers and present these ideas in a customer-friendly way. Sharing your knowledge and training customers and colleagues come naturally to you. Understanding the field of ecommerce and digital marketing helps you guide customers in decision-making. Ideally, you’ve been a developer who now works as a project manager and enjoys working closely with customers. You can run multiple projects simultaneously and you enjoy analyzing data, identifying trends, and planning data-driven solutions. In addition, you’re ready to share your ecommerce experiences with the customers.
- Scoping project deliverables and managing project plans to deliver on time, budget, and pursue high quality
- Acting as the Super User of the Frosmo Control Panel
- Ensuring efficient delivery of projects
- Specifying technical requirements, creating tickets, and managing resources
- Applying agile methodologies
- Using analytics to provide business data and technical analysis
- Training customers and colleagues
- Creating and documenting test scripts and results, and acting as a tester
- Working actively with customers and Customer Success Managers to ensure an accurate and achievable operational customer roadmap
- Supporting the sales teams during customer presentations and conducting software demonstrations where required
- Minimum 1 -2 years experience in project management, preferably with external clients
- Preferably knowledge of ecommerce and concepts such as A/B testing, personalization, and CRO
- Good understanding of best practices in software development and QA
- Passion to learn and to challenge own way of working
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Native-level proficiency in Finnish is a requirement
- Full professional proficiency in English
- Relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Google Analytics Individual Certificate or similar
- Knowledge of agile methodologies (especially Scrum)
- Make an impact in a growing international technology company
- Be a valued and crucial part of Frosmo’s growth adventure
- Collaborate with super fun and talented colleagues in a friendly and caring atmosphere
- Grow as a professional within a culture that recognizes values such as: be yourself together, always aim higher, and learn, change and challenge