Web QA Engineer
Are you looking for a job that challenges you, motivates you, and allows you to become a better version of yourself every day? Then look no further! Frosmo is growing and is actively seeking talented people to join our international team.
Frosmo is the most versatile personalization software, delivering personalized customer journeys 1.5 billion times a day. Frosmo empowers modern marketing and ecommerce teams that aim for a competitive advantage and unique brand expression by creating unique visitor journeys through dynamic content, recommendations, and AI.
To support Frosmo’s continued success, we’re looking for a new Frosmonaut to support both our Customer Success Unit and Product Unit as a Web QA Engineer.
Who we think will succeed in this role:
You have a good understanding of the software development lifecycle and software QA methodologies. Working with agile methodologies feels natural to you. You are ready to drive continuous improvements in processes and procedures and you want to ultimately help developers make perfect implementations. Testing web projects and cross-browser compatibility issues is familiar to you. You are good at really carefully planning the test cases and variations while trying different scenarios. With exploratory testing, you are able to prioritize what to test first.
- Frosmo Platform SaaS product QA
- Frosmo Professional Services customer delivery QA
- Developing the QA process and test automation practices
This is what we’re looking for in our ideal candidate:
- Minimum of 2 years experience with website testing tools, test planning (documentation) and test reporting (documentation)
- Experienced in Web testing, A/B testing, Functional testing, Mobile testing, Regression, and UI Testing
- Familiarity with Jira, Confluence, and Github
- Strong analysis, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to plan, develop, and execute test cases along with bug reporting and tracking
- Degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering or equivalent
- Proactive “can-do” attitude and organized way of working
- Great communication and documentation skills in English
Additional desirable skills would include:
- Knowledge in test automation framework like Robot framework and Python etc.
- ISTQB certification
We offer you an amazing opportunity to:
- Make an impact in a fast-growing international technology company
- Be a valued and crucial part of Frosmo’s growth adventure
- Collaborate with super fun and talented colleagues in a friendly and caring atmosphere
- Grow as a professional within a culture that recognizes values such as: be yourself together, always aim higher, and learn, change and challenge
If this sounds like you and you want to join our expanding and exciting company in our journey to create personalized user experiences, apply as soon as possible. We’ll review applications as we receive them and interviews of potential candidates will begin right away so make sure you are first in the line! For more information contact HR Specialist, Rosita Wakkola: rosita.wakkola(at)frosmo.com.