Start personalizing with a well-thought set of features
The Frosmo Platform is integrated into your site through a single line of code, “the Frosmo tag”. Our basic feature setup is a set of preconfigured platform features that serve as a tried-and-tested starting point for your personalization journey, mitigating any cold-start problems.
The platform immediately starts collecting data relevant to your KPIs, such as player affinities and other contextual and behavioral data. In time, you can use the data to learn more about your players and enrich the player data in your other systems.
The setup also provides you with templates for recommendations and other content modifications, as well as segments for creating target audiences, to immediately start personalizing and optimizing your site.
Experiment, personalize, and optimize
While the Frosmo Platform relies on a set of APIs for communication and processing of data, it also provides an intuitive user interface, the Frosmo Control Panel, that gives you access to the Frosmo features. When you make changes in the Control Panel, they are reflected in the Frosmo script for your site.
In a nutshell, the Control Panel allows you to:
- Configure how the platform personalizes the user experience of a site.
- Create target audiences based on affinity and manual segmentation.
- Create and modify recommendation strategies based on a robust set of algorithms.
- Set up A/B tests and automated optimization for your site.
- Monitor how well the modifications and segmentation perform on your site.